The South Bend 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
The pressure gauge that displays vacuum pressure which indicates when filter and collection bags need to be cleaned or replaced
The collection drum unlatched and removed from the drum lid
Filter collection bag clamped to filter
The powered control box with remote pairing reset button and thermally protected magnetic switch
The South bend 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector remote control
Maximum capacity and convenience in one powerful package
This powerful, yet quiet South Bend 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector with wireless remote is perfect for any shop, large or small.
Thanks to the wireless remote, you can start it up from anywhere in the shop and use the timer settings for automatic shutoff.
It has the collection capacity to be used with up to four machines at once and the convenient portability of swivel casters for point-of-use versatility.
On top of that, even at 5 HP, this dust collector won't add too much noise to an already loud shop environment, thanks to its built-in muffler system and balanced 15-5/8” steel radial fin impeller.
The two-stage dust collection of the dust collector deposits larger chips into the primary collection drum, while cyclonic action funnels smaller particles and fine dust into the pleated spun-bond polyester 2–5-micron filter.
Automatic, power-driven paddle brushes clean the filter, depositing the dust into the plastic collection bag for disposal, ensuring maximum efficiency.
Additionally, you'll be able to monitor your dust collector's performance with the external vacuum pressure gauge indicating normal operation. You will know when it is time to clean the filter and when to replace it.
These high-end features and others listed below, coupled with unrivaled performance and durability make South Bend dust collectors the choice for uncompromising woodshops.
5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
- Built-in sound muffler
- Steel stand with built-in casters
- Clear disposable plastic collection bags
- Automatic filter paddle brush for easy cleaning
- Reinforced motor mount
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Timed shutoff settings
- Rolling collection drum with quick-release lift handle for easy sawdust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with collection bags
- US based customer service and technical support
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 34A
- Main inlet size: 10" with four 4" adapter inlets
- Airflow capacity: 4165 CFM @ 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 16.7"
- Filtration rating: 2–5-micron
- Filter surface area: 90 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 15-5/8" radial fin
- Collection drum size: 60 gallons
- Switch: Remote-controlled magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Sound rating: 86dB
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 38" D x 93-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 573 lbs.
Note: A power cord is included, but the recommended L6-30 plug is not.
Built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPECIFICATION SHEET FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, TWO-YEAR WARRANTY AND ACCESSORY INFORMATION.