The operational side of the SB1123 24" Bandsaw.
Another front-facing view, but with the left side visible.
The bandsaw with the wheel cover doors open, displaying the computer-balanced cast-iron wheels.
The backside of the bandsaw featuring the quick-release blade tension lever, motor, and 4” dust port.
Another backside view of the bandsaw featuring the table tilt handwheel and magnetic switch.
The SB1123 24" Bandsaw in an industrial setting.
Resawing a wide workpiece at the 16" resawing capacity.
A closeup of the table, blade, guidepost, support bearings, and fence.
The maximum table tilt at 45° to the right.
The backside of the bandsaw looking underneath the table at maximum tilt of 45°.
A closeup of the table tilt lock lever and trunnion.
Dual ball-bearing blade guides.
The lower wheel cover open featuring the lower wheel, foot brake, main 4" dust port, and lower dual ball-bearing blade guides.
The master power key switch plus ON and OFF buttons.
Precision, power, and capacity for high-output, industrial use.
This professional-level, high-production bandsaw from South Bend is a top-end powerhouse with its massive 24-3/8" throat and 16" resaw capacity, powered by a 7-1/2 HP motor. It’s the largest capacity, most impressive wood-cutting bandsaw we offer—built to meet the most demanding of jobs and made for industrial production work.
Dual ball-bearing blade guides and rack-and-pinion table adjustments provide precision and ease of use, while computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, an extra-large 23-5/8" x 33 -1/2" x 2" thick precision-ground cast-iron table, and cast-iron trunnions all work together to minimize vibration. To add to this saw’s industrial capabilities, South Bend’s table tilting mechanism is the strongest in the industry, allowing you to put the heaviest loads on the table without losing squareness. This saw is a true joy to use!
The 24" Industrial-Duty 7-1/2 HP Resaw Bandsaw is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards and comes with a 2-year warranty. If unstoppable power, large capacity, and absolute dependability are a must for your production shop, there is simply not a better saw on the market to meet your demands.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
24" Industrial-Duty 7-1/2 HP Resaw Bandsaw
- Strongest rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism in the industry maintains table squareness while supporting the heaviest loads
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with cast-iron trunnion
- Two 4" dust ports
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Foot-operated brake system
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- US based customer service and technical support
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V (prewired) or 440V
- Power requirement: 220V, 3-phase, 20A or 10A at 440V
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 24 -3/8"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 16"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5 °L–45°R
- Floor-to-table height: 33"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing, upper & lower with thrust bearings
- Blade size: 181" (1/4"–1-1/2" wide)
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Footprint: 23-1/2" x 41-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 948 lbs.
Built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.