The 9" x 48" 3 HP EVS Turret Mill with DRO
Call-outs of the various features of the 9" x 48" 3 HP EVS Turret Mill with DRO
The Fagor 30iM control panel
A fully loaded mill with variable speeds, power feed, and 3-axis DRO
For maximum support and accuracy through the full range of movement, this mill is constructed with high-grade Meehanite-processed castings while the saddle and knee ways are Turcite-coated and built with wide dovetails.
The headstock is mounted on a wide-dovetail movable ram with 13" of travel in and out on the column and 360° rotating capability. The headstock itself can swivel 90° left/right or 45° forward/back so it can be positioned for nearly any setup needed.
The electronic variable-speed control allows you to dial speeds from 60 to 5000 RPM. EVS is controlled through a high quality Japanese Yaskawa inverter.
To ensure quality work results, this mill comes equipped with high end Japanese spindle bearings that are rated to P4 (ABEC-7) tolerances. The spindle taper is R8 and the spindle has powered down feed with fine, medium, and coarse feed controls.
To reduce the time spent doing daily lubrication, this milling machine has been outfitted with a one-shot lubrication system that is as quick and easy as one pump of a lever.
Quality Allen-Bradley electrical components and attention to detail provide dependable electrical control of the powered movements.
A Fagor 30iM control panel with excellent electrical components and attention to detail give dependable 3-axis CNC milling operations.
And finally, this milling machine comes with a circulating coolant system with the pump and reservoir in the column base.
9" x 48" 3 HP EVS Turret Mill with 3-Axis DRO
- Fagor DRO
- Meehanite castings
- High-quality, low-vibration AEVF spindle motor
- P4 (ABEC-7) high-quality angular contact spindle bearings
- Powered recycling coolant system
- X- and Y- leadscrew nuts double-bronzed for ultra-smooth movement w/minimal backlash
- Lever-action, one-shot pump lubrication system
- Auto-downfeed stop with micro-adjustable stop
- Variable-speed longitudinal power feed
- Hardened and precision-ground table surface
- Chromed steel quill
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Allen-Bradley electrical controls
- Japanese NSK/NTN bearings
- Japanese Yaskawa inverter
- Table, knee, and ram are equipped with dual locking mechanisms
- Turcite-coated ways
- US based customer service and technical support
- Spindle motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.5A
- Coolant pump motor: 1/8 HP, 0.45A
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Max distance spindle to column: 19"
- Max distance spindle to table: 18"
- Longitudinal travel: 30"
- Cross travel: 12"
- Vertical travel: 16"
- Ram travel (In/Out): 13"
- Ram swivel: 360°
- Head swivel: 90°
- Head tilt: 45°
- Drilling capacity for cast-iron: 1"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 3/4"
- End milling capacity: 1"
- Face milling capacity: 4"
- Table size: 9" W x 48" L x 3" T
- Table T-slots: (3) 5/8"
- Table capacity: 750 lbs.
- X-Axis table power feed rate: 0-3.34 FPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: variable, 60-5000 RPM
- Quill diameter: 3-3/8"
- Quill feed rate: 0.0015, 0.003, 0.006 in./rev
- Dimensions: 57" W x 71" D x 87-1/2" H
- Footprint: 36" L x 24" W
- Approximate shipping weight: 2365 lbs.
Built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPECIFICATION SHEET FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, TWO-YEAR WARRANTY AND ACCESSORY INFORMATION.