The South Bend 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
The pressure gauge that displays vacuum pressure which indicates when filter and collection bags need to be cleaned or replaced
The drum lock handle that secures the dust collection drum to the lid when pressed down and releases it when lifted
The filter collection bag that collects the fine particles
The control box for motor operation with a thermally protected magnetic switch. Houses an RF receiver for remote control operation.
The 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector remote control
Where portability and performance meet ease of use
If your shop demands performance and convenience in a compact, portable dust collection, look no further than the South Bend 2 HP Cyclone.
The two-stage collector separates the large chips and debris into an easy-to-empty 28-gallon drum, then the fine particles travel through a self-cleaning 1-micron pleated filter and collect into the lower plastic bag.
The 1-micron filter is made from spun-bond polyester with an electronically-controlled brush paddle helping to ensure the filter stays clean and ready for work.
The 2HP TEFC motor and 14-1/2” steel radial fin impeller produces 1132 CFM through the massive 8” inlet, which features a removable triple-port fitting for connecting up to three machines with 4” dust lines.
Compact, with a low overall height of 64 inches, you can confidently and smoothly wheel the collector to your desired location where other, taller dust collectors on the market can’t fit.
Once you find your preferred location, simply connect the hose line and turn on the machine via the included RF wireless remote control when needed.
From the first time you use this machine, you'll be amazed at its powerful collection strength.
You will appreciate how quiet it is compared with other 2 HP dust collectors, thanks to the built-in noise reduction muffler.
Dust disposal couldn't be easier with high-end features such as automatic power-driven filter cleaning brushes, a unique secondary drum for fine powdery dust with window for monitoring dust level, and a quick-release lid lifting handle.
Power and convenience - portability and performance - you'll get it all in this compact 2 HP dust collector.
2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
- Built-in sound muffler
- Steel stand with built-in casters
- Clear disposable plastic collection bags
- Automatic filter paddle brush for easy cleaning
- Reinforced motor mount
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Timed shutoff settings
- Rolling collection drum with quick-release lift handle for easy sawdust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with collection bags
- US based customer service and technical support
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9A
- Main inlet size: 8" with two 4" adapter inlets
- Airflow capacity: 1132 CFM @ 1.1" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 11.5" @ 0 CFM
- Filtration rating: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 29 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 14-1/2" radial fin
- Collection drum size: 28 gallons
- Sound rating: 77–79 dB
- Switch: Remote-controlled magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Overall dimensions: 51" W x 31" D x 64" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 330 lbs.
Built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPECIFICATION SHEET FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, TWO-YEAR WARRANTY AND ACCESSORY INFORMATION.