The 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Buffing System
The backside of the 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Buffing System
The power switch with disabling key, variable-speed dial, and spindle speed digital readout
Get the smooth and polished finish your project deserves
This precision-built South Bend Variable-Speed Buffing System is perfect for professionals and serious hobbyists alike.
This buffer uses a rigorously tested, very high-quality 1-1/2 HP motor and is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
Dial in your preferred spindle speed between 900-3600 RPM with the variable-speed dial which is conveniently displayed on the spindle speed digital readout.
The industrial-duty housing is made from cast-iron for durability and added mass to minimize vibration.
Large 1" diameter shafts extend 8" on either side and have a 5/8" threaded arbor on each end.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
1-1/2 HP Variable Speed Buffing System
- Spindle speed digital readout
- Variable-speed dial
- Power switch with disabling key
- Cast-iron base
- US based customer service and technical support
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), 7A/3.5A
- Maximum wheel diameter: 12"
- Minimum wheel thickness: 1/4"
- Maximum wheel thickness: 1-1/4"
- Wheel bore: 5/8"
- Motor speed: 900-3600 RPM
- Spindle diameter: 5/8"
- Spindle thread pitch: 11 TPI
- Spindle length (usable): 5-15/16"
- Right spindle thread direction: right-handed
- Left spindle thread direction: left-handed
- Footprint: 10" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 31-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D x 11-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
Built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPECIFICATION SHEET FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, TWO-YEAR WARRANTY AND ACCESSORY INFORMATION.